Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Trainer and Instructional Designer of Field School for a client in New Haven, CT.
Leads the development, implementation and continuous improvement of instructor led home office sales training including Virtual Schools and other monthly and quarterly webinar training. Consults with Director of Agent Schools and Sales Technology in aligning School curriculum with business requirements, objectives, and strategies. Will work with internal and external Subject Matter experts to develop training programs and curriculum. Will host schools and training and facilitate designated subject areas. Coordinates with Agent Training Assistant all logistics for creating, scheduling, and administering assigned events. Evaluates event training effectiveness through Agent performance metrics and feedback. Coordinates with Virtual Learning (University) team to design University tools to support learning.
- Coordinate assigned Schools and events scheduling, planning and operations.
- Develop the overall agenda, curriculum, and course design for assigned events.
- Facilitate with subject matter experts content development and presentation design.
- Liaison with training vendors on course development, and sales training methodologies.
- Hosts assigned training events.
- Facilitates assigned training modules during events.
- Identify curriculum refinements through post-School analytics to drive continuous improvement.
- Ideally assists in developing content for training and outreach associated with expanding the Hispanic market.
- Strong training design capabilities including ability to design overall training programs and individual content sections. This includes the ability to facilitate meetings and design sessions with internal and external subject matter experts.
- Ability to present training programs and speak in public.
- Organization skills: ability to plan, maintain consistent progress against the plan, attention to quality, deadlines, and details. This includes being able to create a project plan and provide reporting during the project.
- Knowledge of Life insurance, Annuity and Financial products.
- Knowledge of the sales environment, agency operations, tools, processes, and best practices for Agents
- Ability to translate complex problems and concepts into training.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion to train the field, host, and present training in a sales organization.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Ability to develop training materials and facilitate Spanish content for Bi-lingual agents and the Hispanic market a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 5 - 7 years of sales training experience in the financial service (insurance) industry.
- Previous sales experience
- Demonstrated expertise developing role-based training and development curriculum and programs.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: New Haven, CT Hybrid
Pay Rate: $ Depending on Experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume, salary expectations and any references.