Job type:Contract to Perm
Salary/Rate:$18 - $21 per hour
Post Date:October 10, 2023
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a 1st and 2nd shift Cleanroom Assembler in Wallingford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Cleanroom Assembler your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Works in a clean room environment
- Follows blueprints and instructions to assemble fiber optic cables.
- Soldering to complete assembled products
- Perform microscopic inspection on finished cables.
- Performs finished product tests.
- Adjusts any misplaced wires and ensures accurate production.
- Experience with fiber optics
Experience in a clean room environment with assembly
- Ability to stand for 8+ hrs.
- Ability to grip, grasp, twist, etc.
- Willing to take pre-employment screenings.
All Training on 1st shift.-**Each candidate MUST be able to train on 1st shift (6:00 AM - 2:30 PM) before moving to the regular shift.
--2nd Shift OIS Cleanroom Assembler to the list.
--1st Shift OIS Cleanroom Assembler (6:00 AM - 2:30 PM)-
Need to be able to work with very small parts under microscope.
- Duration: 3-month temp to permanent
- Location: Wallingford, CT.
- Salary: $18hr while training on 1st shift.
- Benefits: available on contract, but after 3 months you get benefits and the company pays 95%.
- Shift: Shift: openings for 1st and 2nd shift
1st Shift Cleanroom Assembler (6:00 AM-2:30 PM)
2nd Shift Cleanroom Assembler (2:00 PM-10:30 PM) - MUST be able to train on 1st Shift.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.