Account Manager (IT Sales)
Account Managers generate new business relationships by implementing effective sales and marketing strategies while maintaining and expanding current client relationships. They will develop a portfolio of accounts and manage their recruitment needs. Account Managers also build a strong network in the community. We are looking for innovative professionals to bring creative ideas to continue to build the LPS brand.
Lighthouse Professional Services offers rewarding career experiences by helping both our clients and candidates succeed in today’s recruitment market. Account Managers gain industry knowledge so they may act as experts to provide solutions to challenging staffing issues every day. We’ve experienced continual growth over 20 years of doing business and our Account Managers play a key role in keeping us moving forward in today’s fast-paced market.
A successful Account Manager works to market staffing services to employers in key industries to secure new accounts and job openings. They work closely with recruiters to share client job openings, manage the candidate interview process, and ensure roles are filled in a timely manner. They are the main point of contact for our clients as they reach out to LPS with their staffing needs.
Additional responsibilities for the Account Manager include:
- Meeting office and company goals
- Managing client expectations and responding quickly to client inquiries with the appropriate solution
- Network with businesses and other professional groups to develop new relationships
- Promoting all work opportunities across job boards, social media, and other areas to increase candidate attraction
- Developing strong team relationships with co-workers across multiple branches and divisions
- 2+ years in sales orientated environment
- Strong ability to network, build relationships, and manage a book of business
- Prior staffing experience a plus
- Highschool Diploma or GED required; Associate or Bachelor degree preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience Application Tracking Software (ATS) a plus
- All-expense paid trip for top producers
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed while standing, sitting, and/or walking, requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing. Requires the use of hands for keyboarding, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder level, and gross manipulation. Requires the ability to lift, carry, push, or pull small weight amounts, up to 25 pounds.
Lighthouse Professional Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Staffing 360 Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.