Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Manager in Farmington, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Manager your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Supervising 4-6 Inspectors
- Gauge R&R
- Root Cause Analysis
- Proficient in blueprint reading and all aspects of GD&T
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and technical skills
- Skilled in using measuring and inspection equipment to perform setup and in-process measurements and inspections.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques
- Vision Systems, CMM, GD&T, Metrics, Blueprints, and experience with high precision parts.
This position is in a job shop environment.
Compensation is competitive based on the candidate’s experience, and we offer a competitive benefits package.
Duration: Direct Hire
Shift: Day shift, Monday to Friday
Location: Farmington, CT.
Salary: Depending on experience
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references