Supply Chain Analyst
Background & Purpose of the Job
The main purpose of the job is to own the visibility and analytics pertaining to the management of SMOG (Slow Moving and Obsolete Goods) inventory within the North America portfolio. This role will support all categories across the business within the divisions of Beauty & Personal Care, Home Care, Foods & Beverage and Ice Cream for both the base business and Mergers and Acquisitions. This is a highly visible role as it pertains to the overall management of the North American P&L (Profits and Loss statement) and will interact with different leadership levels throughout Supply Chain and Customer Development. This role will be responsible for delivering results through the use and maintenance of dashboards, 3rd party solutions to be implemented and training and development across the organization.
What You’ll Do
• Develop and lead the transition of current tools into a PowerApps environment, allowing Supply Chain to house all key information and loss coding under the same platform.
• Develop PowerBI dashboards and views to provide visibility across the business on all areas surrounding the management and execution/results of SMOG ie. Sales and Inventory Tracking, Sell List Maintenance, Loss Codes and Actions to be taken.
• Manage and support the implementation of new 3rd party solutions across the business for BSTOCK (omnichannel platform for sale of SMOG) and INTURN (software integration for end-to-end SMOG management within Supply Chain and Customer Development).
• Lead the expansion efforts of getting BSTOCK live across our current distribution center network (both Ambient and Frozen).
• Prepare and own sell Lists to be shared with multiple SMOG channels ranging from Emerging to Grocery to eCommerce to Unilever International to Liquidations and finally BSTOCK.
• Prepare and own master lists for total SMOB to be shared and provided with CCBT leadership across all divisions of the North American business.
• Partner with learning and development within our Supply Chain to develop and land a robust training/onboarding program across our Supply Chain on end-to-end SMOG management.
• Partner with Supply/Customer Development finance to protect the P&L pertaining to trade and provisions management surrounding SMOG actions.
• You will have the opportunity to lead meetings with Supply Chain leadership members to help them see the problem at hand from different lens.
•You will work with multiple functions of supply chain (innovation, supply, demand, and logistics) to help understand the why and the how behind attacking SMOG upfront.
• You will have the opportunity to partner with others as you set out to tackle perhaps the biggest problem in today’s Supply Chain.
• You influence team members to develop creative solutions when things go off-course, resulting in a different way to execute and prevent SMOG in today’s Supply Chain.
• Bachelor’s degree (Business, Supply chain, Finance, Engineering preferred)
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain or related field preferred
• Working knowledge of SAP or other ERP software a plus
• Preferred candidate will have strong communication skills and proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, PowerBI
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical skills a must for problem solving