Englewood, United States
about 1 year ago
Financial Planning & Analysis - 6 Month + Contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support and initiate improvements/efficiencies in monthly close, reporting, and forecasting processes
• Gatekeep and influence special pack and display project integrity and business decisions
• Drive brand team engagement to identify and implement portfolio decisions for smarter strategy and profitability
• Partner cross-functionally on savings and efficiency initiatives
• Influencing Marketing and FBPs to improve decisions and execution related to Special Packs focused on growth and profitability. Responsible for key elements of the close process and reporting.
• Analyze financial results and key trends, assess current and future business risks, and communicate results to leadership.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional business partners to develop annual financial plans and ongoing forecasts with the ability to challenge the status quo.
• Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, and efficient.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; MBA or CPA strongly preferred
• Minimum of five years of related financial planning and analysis experience with increasing responsibility and control
• Prior work experience in finance areas of Finance Business Partnering and S&OP beneficial.
• An enterprising and inquisitive nature that can find solutions to complex problems
• Experience creating and implementing operational improvement solutions
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly communicate results and implications of analysis
• Experience communicating financial acumen effectively with all levels of the organization
• Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment