Englewood, United States
7 months ago
Agile Coach- 6 month contract
Background & Purpose of the Job:
The Agile coach has advanced understanding and hands-on experience with Agile mindsets, principles and practices and can apply them in a non-IT/software business (consumer products) environment. The coach operates as an internal Agile expert deployed to teams to provide strategic direction and coaching on implementing Agile methods and tools to drive business value with tangible outcomes.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
You’re a dot connector: You have a problem-solving mindset and love working with ambiguity, developing new solutions and challenging the immune systems within corporation.
You’re a teacher, a guru: You can make the most complex things easy to understand and you thrive on training people on new techniques and tools.
You’re a paradox navigator: You are flexible and adaptable and can envision solutions that will not be obvious.
You’re a culture & change champion: You are passionate about transforming the way people think about work and enjoy breaking the mold to unlock trapped capacity and energy.
• Diagnose teams’ readiness in adapting Agile methodology
• Provide personalized coaching to teams looking to implement Agile mindsets, principles and practices
• Help teams remove barriers and troubleshoot processes that block Agile principles
• Identify areas of the business that can benefit from Agile methodology implementation
• Lead a change management strategy at an enterprise level as well as a team level
• Build Agile capabilities via classroom training, coaching, and on-the-job experimentation
• Identify candidates to be trained on formal Agile roles such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Team Member, Agile Leadership Principles and Practices
• Help senior leaders and teams prioritize work plans
• Conduct team audits to ensure Agile implementation is sustained
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
• Scrum Master certification or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree (Masters Preferred)
• A minimum of 3 years of experience working with Agile Methodology as a team member, scrum master, or initiative owner
• A minimum of 2 years coaching individuals and teams on Agile mindsets, principles and practices
• Robust experience partnering with senior stakeholders to drive culture and process change
• Working knowledge of Consumer Goods industry preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal