Englewood, United States
about 1 year ago
6-12 Month contract assignment in Burlington, VT. Please apply if qualified!!
The main purpose of this job is to manage the creation of the supply plan and the execution of the production plan at third party factories that supply the North American market (US and Canada), with a continued focus on balancing service, inventory and waste metrics. A Supply Planner acts as a liaison between Demand Planning and Manufacturing. It is the responsibility of the Supply Planner to understand the business and to build a responsive network that can react to the volatility of the market while also managing inventory levels, non-finished good material availability and waste implications. As part of the Supply Planning Team, you will need to drive initiatives to meet team goals and ensure the continuous improvement of processes and outcome. This specific role focuses on the Home Care Category.
Fact based decision making and strong collaboration with the supply chain team, internal partners, and external partners are paramount to achieving the company objectives. The role requires commitment to embrace the company’s culture through alignment of personal behaviors with the company’s core values in the on-going pursuit of the company’s mission.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
• Collaborate and manage optimization and delivery of service, inventory, production planning and key interfaces between Demand Planning, Factories, Suppliers, Procurement and Logistics.
• Prepare capacity supply plans using SAP APO.
• Organize and coordinate meetings with factories and suppliers, building a “partner to win” relationship.
• Identify future customer service risk and work with the cross-functional teams to quantify and reduce impact to customers.
• The KPIs to manage in this role are: Service, Inventory and Waste
• Four-year college degree
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in supply chain, logistics, planning/manufacturing, operations or scheduling
• Ideally, you’ll have some exposure to SAP (APO), APICS and have a good foundation in supply chain planning principles
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – strong Excel skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage time while delivering results in a dynamic business environment
• Ability to identify and define issues, lead root cause analysis, and develop and manage corrective action plans
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to formulate and articulate valid conclusions
• Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
• Passion for working in a values-based growth-oriented organization
• Experience in a consumer-packaged goods setting a plus
COMPANY VALUES ALIGNMENT:
• Real passion for our mission to inspire a revolution that nurtures the health of the next seven generations
• Demonstrates an ability to work in an environment with constrained resources and which demands agility