Windsor, United States
about 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a 1st and 2nd shift Hedge Grinder in Winsor, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Perform set-ups and operate machine, ensuring part conformance to specifications and requirements with minimal supervision.
- Make necessary modifications or adjustments to program and offsets.
- Read and understand standard and geometric tolerances on blue prints and work instructions/operations sheets.
- Verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages and verniers.
- Hold tight tolerances associated with the machining of precision parts.
- 3+ years in aerospace / manufacturing environment desired
- 3+ years of experience setting up and operating CNC Machinery; 5 Axis Grinding experience preferred.
- Exceptional mechanical ability and strong mathematical skills.
- Experience working with exotic metals, including Inconel, Rene, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to solve complex issues.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Duration: direct hire
- Location: Windsor, CT
- Salary: depending on experience
- Benefits: yes
- Shift: 1st and 2nd shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org