For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Swiss Screw Machine Set-up Operator with an aerospace background to work for one of our clients on a direct basis.
The Swiss Screw Machine Set-up Operator will be a part of the Manufacturing Team based in South Windsor, CT.
- Set-up and operate multi-axis CNC Swiss screw machines (e.g. Citizen)
- Will work with blueprints, operation sheets, and other work instructions
- 3 years of operating experience minimum required.
- Experience with aerospace products and/or other close tolerance parts is a plus.
- Must be familiar with Mitsubishi and/or Fanuc Controls.
- Must be able to set tools, change tools, edit programs.
- Must be able to use standard gauges and inspection techniques.
- Experience with SPC, inspection documentation, and problem solving is a plus.
- Direct hire with benefits
- 1st shift
- Pay range up to $22/hour (depending on experience)
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations.
Lighthouse Professional Services works with Fortune 500 clients all over the East Coast offering staffing services for full-time and contract assignments.