East Hartford, United States
3 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector in East Hartford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Inspector your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Working from special process certifications, shop routers, operation sheets, blueprints, and other specifications, ensures that all manufactured parts or materials are in full compliance.
- Performs visual inspections (part relationship to operation sheet/blueprint configuration).
- Verifies actual part count (by hand or by scale).
- Verifies all special processes (hardness, coatings, etc.) to part specifications.
- Performs dimensional verification to operation sheet/blueprint requirements.
- Completes Inspection Method Sheets and shop router paperwork.
- Performs hardness machine verifications.
- High School diploma
- Five years’ experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex blueprints, customer, AMS, ANSI, ASME, and ISO Specifications.
- Must be able to use a variety of Measuring and Test equipment such as Bore gages, Profilometers, Tri Rolls, Height gages, Indicator Micrometers and Optical Comparators.
- Skilled in the use of inspection gauging (micrometer, caliper, height stand, indicator, optical comparator, tri-roll type gauging, profileometer etc.)
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills as well as strong analytical and shop math skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- CMM experience (PC-DMIS) is a plus.
- DQR experience is a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of AS9100/ISO 9001, Quality Management System requirements.
- Duration: Direct Hire.
- Location: East Hartford, CT.
- Salary: depending on experience
- Benefits: yes
- Shift: 1st Shift Quality Inspector -
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.