Newburyport, United States
over 2 years ago
TITLE: Quality Technician
- Conduct visual inspections and perform receiving inspection of materials.
- Reviews and inspects material from warehouse and disposition of non-conforming material.
- Perform inspections, audits, and reviews of receiving & shipping processes.
- Perform incoming inspection of raw materials to detail drawings.
- Monitor monthly calibration schedule for completeness.
- Monitor internal and external CAR’s and NCR’s for on time execution.
- Monitor environmental conditions.
- Maintain and updates internal quality specifications as required.
- Perform lot review for compliance and certification.
- Support manufacturing and distribution activities for compliance.
- Create attributes summary for screening and qualification testing.
- Perform customer contract review for quality compliance.
- Conduct periodic verification of ESD system and materials.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Associate degree or technical certification preferred
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a quality department and/or performing inspections in a manufacturing environment. Experience in the electronics industry preferred.
- Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced, changing environment.