Newburyport, United States
about 2 years ago
2nd Shift Assembly Operator
The Assembly Operator is on the production test floor working on assigned products utilizing manual and automated test equipment, electro-mechanical handlers, and related documentation according to product requirements.
- Sets up test equipment and performs electrical testing.
- Visually inspects devices.
- Assists with engineering work orders.
- Maintains a clean work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-year experience preferred in a related field or general knowledge of microscope.
- Basic mechanical knowledge of hand tools