Newburyport, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Fills outgoing purchase and sales orders in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Counts orders for accuracy, manually counting parts in tubes, trays, cut reels, etc.
- Identifies inventory discrepancies.
- Performs quality visual check for abnormalities.
- Boxes completed sales orders.
- Processes boxed orders through available delivery services.
- Completes cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years of administration, materials planning, manufacturing and/or production experience.
- Problem solving, analytical thinking, maintain organization and cleanliness
- General experience with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook)