We are currently looking for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician. This position is key to maintaining a safe working environment while providing mechanical and technical support.
- Actively seeks to find problems in assigned area and correct before the problem impact production.
- Disassembles, inspects, reassembles, troubleshoots, repairs and replaces malfunctioning parts or equipment.
- Cleans, lubricates and adjusts guides, sealing jaws, sensors, servos, and timing for process systems of packaging equipment.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance procedures as per schedule.
- Installs new equipment.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. Technical School, ASET, AAS or equivalent educational background.
- Must possess knowledge of basic electrical theory, work with precision assemblies and use mechanical measurement tools (Micrometer, calipers, etc.)
- Basic math, effective communication, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.