Bethel, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a 2nd shift Production Supervisor in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: The successful candidate will be responsible for leadership of specific shift/division manufacturing of products.
- Work in conjunction with Operations on prioritizing work orders
- Possess good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Record labor hours in company software.
- Approve time off request not to conflict with production.
- Demonstrate good housekeeping skills, Line clearance and 5S experience a +
- Adhere and enforce safety guidelines and company attendance policies
- Must be comfortable with discipline process and lead by example.
- Use objective evidence to back up any disciplinary actions
- Must be comfortable with conflict resolution
- Must be willing to work overtime when the need arises
Other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor
- High school diploma required
- Technical school or college degree enrolment is a plus
- Basic computer skills (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Previous lead/supervisor experience is a plus
- Fluent English required, and Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to read, review and enforce procedures/safety manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
- Duration: Direct hire
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: payrate. $23-$25 plus 12% 2nd shift differential.
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 2nd shift.