Windsor, United States
18 days ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a 3rd shift CNC Milling Machinist in Winsor, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Set up and operate complex milling jobs with minimal supervision ensuring part conforms to specifications and requirements.
- Make necessary modifications or adjustments.
- Read and understand standard and geometric tolerances on blue prints and work instructions/operations sheets.
- Verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages and dial calipers.
- Hold tight tolerances associated with the machining of precision parts.
- Work from established practices and overhaul manual instructions and procedures to perform a variety of duties to prepare parts for subsequent operations.
- Detect faulty operations and materials and report these and other problems to immediate supervisor. Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations.
- In addition to milling duties, cross training may be required to learn and perform other duties as necessary.
- Provide training to others as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5 years of experience in an aerospace or high precision manufacturing environment
- 3 years of experience operating CNC multi-axis Milling machine preferred
- Experience setting up and changing over jobs on CNC equipment
- Exceptional mechanical ability and strong mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to solve complex issues
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Duration: direct hire
- Location: Windsor, CT
- Salary: depending on experience
- Benefits: yes
- Shift: 3rd shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com