Deep River, United States
7 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an 3rd Shift Injection Molding Lead Tech/Supervisor in Deep River, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) 3Rd Shift Injection Molding Supervisor your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: – Molding performs supervisory and production functions for the assigned shift.
Key competencies include:
- Assigns and oversees production duties and functions on the shift;
- Troubleshoots and handles equipment and mold problems;
- Ensures that quality assurance measures and procedures are followed, guides and assists quality inspectors as necessary;
- Oversees training of employee, including new hires, assists employees with equipment, operational, production problems;
- Processes set-ups, starts up presses including dial ins;
- Runs samples as needed;
Education: High school education or higher
Knowledge: A working knowledge of injection molding equipment, mold set-ups, mold operations, plastic resins and mixing procedures including math and measurement techniques/equipment. Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing (working human relations skills).
Experience: At least 3 years experience as a supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
Duration: 6 months temp to permanent.
Location: Deep River, CT.
Shift: 2nd or 3rd shift is ~ 11 pm until 7 am
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.