North Andover, United States
about 1 year ago
Reports to: Senior VP of Lighthouse Professional Services
The Account Manager utilizes a consultative sales approach, is able to demonstrate a successful track record in growing outside sales and has polished presentation skills. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities.
The Account Manager is responsible for creating a marketing plan which will focus on establishing relationships and an individual book of business through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers within the professional technology community.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop a solid working knowledge of Lighthouse Professional Services in order to be able to adequately present the company to prospects.
- Utilize contact management software to identify opportunities and manage contacts in a specified territory, while updating contact management information.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the customer's needs/business issues and selecting the appropriate solution to meet those needs.
- Closing sales through effective negotiation, by exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties' support and acceptance.
- Follow-up regularly with decision makers to build relationships and generate new business within a specified territory.
- Increase job orders by identifying immediate staffing needs and working cooperatively with the recruiting group to satisfy clients’ requirements.
- Work with Recruitment team to ensure a thorough understanding of client’s candidate requirements
- Provide client with qualified candidates based off Recruitment team’s recommendations
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- 2 years sales/recruiting experience
- A strong sales aptitude with excellent communication and negotiation skills, including phone and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills with a high level of organization
- Proficient with MS Office; prior experience with CRM tools a plus