North Andover, United States
11 months ago
Account Manager – Staffing Industry
Lighthouse Professional Services is an industry leading provider of contract and direct talent in the engineering and manufacturing space. Our clients include companies in industries such as Medical Devices, Product Development, Automation, Electronics and more. The position of Account Manager is responsible for developing new and existing clients within the technology community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Identify and develop potential clients by prospecting, sales calls, client visit, and client entertainment.
- Utilize contact management software to identify opportunities and manage contacts in a specified territory, while updating contact management information.
- Increase job orders by identifying immediate staffing needs and working cooperatively with the recruiting group to satisfy clients’ requirements.
- Supply clients with sales materials customized to their current and potential needs.
- Follow-up regularly with decision makers to build relationships and generate new business within a specified territory.
- Prior sales experience in a technical industry or staffing sales preferred.
- Experience in Account Management, New Business Development and/or Territory Management.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Internet and Email;
- Must be an energetic, detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated and self-directed individual with ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting and negotiating skills; including ability to cold call and make in-person sales calls and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.