New York, United States
over 2 years ago
- Responsible for standard accounting processes and procedures, in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- May perform financial report analysis, accounting system/procedures development and implementation under general direction.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines.
- Process Loan payments.
- Process New Loan funding.
- Post General Ledger entries.
- Calculate daily accrued interest.
- Process charge off at 120 days.
- Balance bank's general ledger to Lending Clubs trial.
- Manually put loans in non accrual at 90 days.
- Download all reports to the K drive daily.
- Good knowledge of Excel and attention to detail.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned as well.
- Qualified candidates should have 3-5 years of experience.
This is a part time position. 20-25 hours per week. Could change to longer hours if things get busier. 4-5 hours per day in the mornings.