Tewksbury, United States
about 1 month ago
- Produce the processing of Accounts Receivable invoices.
- Support all Accounts Receivable Collections.
- Complete monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Prepare special financial reports, as required by management, by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel.
- Prepare, post, and record journal entries to the general ledger for the month-end close.
- Monitor compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Resolve any discrepancies or irregularities they find in records, statements, or documented transactions.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Solid understanding of accounting theory.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Must have previous roles in Accounting that contributed to the month end close process while meeting all close deadlines.
- Must have ERP system knowledge.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and identification skills.