Bedford, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Managing the monthly close process, prepare and reconcile the general ledger and journal entries, prepare financial reports, and leading the entire Accounting department.
- Monthly/quarterly forecast consolidation, review, and system updates
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- BS or higher degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2 - 3 years in a management or supervisory role
- ERP & CRM experience required
- Strong MS Excel skills