Trumbull, United States
5 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Associate in Trumbull, CT.
- Process, verify and reconcile various types of accounts payable invoices.
- Track vendor invoices
- File open and paid vendor invoices and receivers accurately.
- Review and match open invoices to open receivers and purchase orders.
- Process payments for check run by pulling invoices, printing checks and then attaching backup to printed checks.
- Verify approvals are in place and appropriate signatures are on the check prior to mailing.
- Daily balancing of A/P transactions including invoices and checks.
- Review and verify statements received from vendors for accuracy.
- Research and investigate vendor discrepancies, as well as internal inquiries in a timely manner. .
- Verify and identify invoices that need to be accrued and provide copies as needed to supervisor.
- Assist with month end close
- Account Reconciliation on various general ledger accounts.
- Accounts Payable processing experience required.
- Experience with a manufacturing company dealing with three way matching, inventory and expense items.
- Experience with month end closing procedures.
- Knowledge of GAAP and prepaid accounts.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite- Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to process high volumes of invoices accurately.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.