Nashua, United States
about 1 year ago
- Reviewing invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail.
- Process 3-way Purchase order matching invoices.
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoices and recording entries.
- Paying vendors via weekly check, ACH and Wire payment runs by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying Federal ID numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; request the issuing of stop-payments and initiate purchase order amendments.
- Matching invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
- Creating reports for records.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions including accruals.
- Responding to all vendor inquiries.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintaining files and documentation accurately, in accordance with company policy and generally accepted accounting practices.
- Assisting Accounting Dept. as needed.