New Canaan, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Clerk in New Canaan, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
Accounts Payable/Misc. Accounts Receivable Clerk
Full time temporary position to work with a small accounting team. The Accounts Payable/Misc. Accounts Receivable Clerk performs the full range of accounts payable and misc. accounts receivable functions.
- Maintains a complete and systematic set of accounts payable records.
- Verifies accuracy of invoices from vendors for purchases. Obtains necessary authorization for payment of invoices. Codes and enters invoices and credit memos into accounts payable.
- Monitors cash requirement for payroll and accounts payable check runs.
- Scans and files all paid invoices and checks.
- Prepares and distributes 1099’s to vendors, IRS and State of CT
- Compiles daily cash report for various bank accounts.
- Deposits weekly misc. cash receipts and miscellaneous checks
- Prepares wire transfers.
- Compiles and inputs monthly journal entries for cash receipts and accounts payable.
- Individual must be able to make suggestions for process improvements recommendations, help implement improvements and provide great customer service to our internal and external customers.
- High school diploma
- 2-5 years of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, including Excel, Word & Outlook
- Microsoft Dynamics and Sage Intacct experience a plus
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com