Southborough, United States
about 2 years ago
- Responsible for performing all recurring tasks as related to the full cycle payable process; timely processing and payment of vendor and employee invoices.
- Provides support to the general accounting area, including the research and correction of accounts payable entries as well as the maintenance of accounts payable subsystems.
- Minimum 3-4 years related experience.
- High school diploma (some college preferred).
- Data entry skills with accounts payable/accounting experience.
- Basic PC Skills (Word and Excel). Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office (specifically Outlook and Excel) required.
- JD Edwards and/or SAP experience preferred.
- Experience with ERP Systems, knowledge of NetSuite and Visual helpful.