Trumbull, United States
12 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts Coordinator in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts Coordinator your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts Coordinator is responsible for timely posting of payments, portfolio management, new customer set up, and other adhoc assignments in a fast-paced, goal-oriented department.
- Sorts checks and credit card payments received daily and posts to customer account timely and accurately.
- Manage 3rd party collection and bankruptcy accounts.
- Write-off and application entry.
- A/R email inbox review.
- New account set up.
- Prepares correspondence on discrepancies in sales tax and freight issues.
- Follow up and collection of A/R chargeback.
- Prepaid discrepancies—works with customer service to initiate correct paperwork on customer accounts who prepay items.
- Researches and maintains open deposits.
- Performs additional duties and assignments as directed by management.
- Familiarity with office equipment.
- Cash application experience of 5+ years preferred.
- Strong attention to detail. Customer first commitment.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation abilities to both internal and external constituents. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite products, including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with Microsoft D365 a plus.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: 50,000.00-$55,000.00
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com