Newburyport, United States
3 months ago
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
• Completing 3-way matching of Accounts Payable invoices.
• Communicates effectively and efficiently with internal employees to reconcile variances prior to entry.
• Enters transactions accurately into the enterprise resource planning (“ERP”) system.
• Completes daily, monthly and quarterly postings and control proofs on time.
• Files all supporting invoice documents in the manner prescribed by the Manager, Accounting Operations or team.
• Communicates appropriately with vendors and suppliers regarding invoice payment status on account statements received as well as global employees for expense report questions.
• Maintains confidentiality at all times.
• Promptly reports data integrity or internal control violations to the Accounting Supervisor.
• Minimum 2 years of accounts receivable or general bookkeeping experience.
• Strong time management skills.
• Attention to Detail – high level of data accuracy and ownership of transactional results.
• Customer service oriented.
• High level of confidentiality and integrity.
• Understanding of importance of internal controls.