Wallingford Center, United States
12 days ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Accounts Receivable Specialist in Wallingford, CT. Your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Handle all phases of customer credit and collection.
- Database maintenance, credit management, and cash receipts.
- Responsible for accurate preparation and submission of any foreign payment documents.
- Responsible to process Debit and Credit memos for customer discrepancies.
- Responsible for customer billing and closing sales for month end.
- Collects past-due account balances by direct contact with customers and by joint effort with salesforce. Receives calls from customers, researches billing problems, determines need for credits to be issued or takes other corrective action.
- Inputs lock box remittances, researches payment discrepancies, assigns account codes, and updates customer A/R notes.
- Responds to credit inquiry requests, investigates credit references for new accounts, analyzes accounts with salesforce to determine buying projections in order to assign appropriate credit limits and risk categories, and maintains information in A/R customer master files.
- In conjunction with Customer Service Department, maintains additions and changes in Customer Master File in SAP computer system.
- Verifies proper coding of National Account Numbers in Customer Master File.
- Maintains customer credit limits and customer “on hold” status in SAP system.
- Receives calls from customer service to check on status of customer accounts.
- Prints statements/dunning letters and reviews prior to mailing.
- Prepares A/R Trial Balance Report and analyzes past due accounts for submission to management; calculates KPI’s.
- Creates journal entries and account reconciliations for A/R G/L accounts. Records entry for IFRS 9 and 15 on a quarterly basis.
- Maintains list of potential uncollectible accounts and creates the provision.
- Associates Degree or comparable experience
- SAP experience in the SD, FI and CO modules
- 3+ year’s accounts receivable experience
- Knowledge of Foreign Payment Methods
Location: Wallingford, CT
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume, salary expectations, and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org