Trumbull, United States
about 1 month ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Accounts Receivable Specialist/Billing Order Entry in Fairfield County, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
The purpose of the Accounts Receivable Specialist is to perform billing order entry to increase cash collections by increasing clean claims. This candidate should possess excellent customer service skills, detail oriented as well as knowledge of insurance payers. This Accounts Receivable Specialist will be trained to deliver a high-quality customer service experience.
- Perform billing order entry
- Obtain missing information from ordering physician to submit clean claims to insurance
- Cross train on Benefits Specialist role to provide backup to this role
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Adhere to Medicare, Medicaid Compliance and HIPAA guidelines in relation to PHI information.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com