Receive and process new customer applications for credit; reviewing a variety of financial reports and making recommendations for customer credit limits. Collect completed credit applications, run credit bureau reports, contact trade references and retrieve and review published financial statements under the direction of the Manager. Assist team members with workflow, special projects and related support as needed.
Prefer applicants with previous experience in an area of Accounts Receivable but will consider applicants that have experience in Accounts Payable or Customer Service if they have had significant exposure to and familiarity with Accounts Receivable
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred
- Previous experience working with a major ERP / CRM application desired
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills