New Bedford, United States
11 months ago
We have an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant in New Bedford, MA with Tomra. This person is responsible for equipment tracking, new hire paperwork/benefits assistance, supplies and inventory, completing daily reports, excel work, and more.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Equipment Tracking
- New Hire Paperwork / Benefits assistance
- Scheduling Redemption Center delivery to New Bedford facility
- Work with Managers to Help Develop and create Work Instructions for Operations job duties
- Supplies & Inventory / including office / Warehouse / Maintenance
- Complete daily production reports
- Unload all route trailers
- Ensure all drop and hook forms are completed for each customer daily
- Ensure all forms are completed for routes AND drops
- Fix all driver issues
- Basic excel work - inputting and analyzing data
- Updating spread sheets
- Counting and enter bags each week and adjust monthly in our software program
- Use of Postal Machine/Funds/Forms
- Copier/Printer Maintenance Repair and Supplies
- UPS supplies and other forms per requests of building personnel
- Supply and stock all supply for front offices.
- Experience in inventory controls is a plus.