New Bedford, United States
about 1 year ago
We have an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant in New Bedford, MA with Tomra. This person is responsible for equipment tracking, new hire paperwork/benefits assistance, supplies and inventory, completing daily reports, excel work, and more.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Equipment Tracking
- New Hire Paperwork / Benefits assistance
- Scheduling Redemption Center delivery to New Bedford facility
- Work with Managers to Help Develop and create Work Instructions for Operations job duties
- Supplies & Inventory / including office / Warehouse / Maintenance
- Complete daily production reports
- Unload all route trailers
- Ensure all drop and hook forms are completed for each customer daily
- Ensure all forms are completed for routes AND drops
- Fix all driver issues
- Basic excel work - inputting and analyzing data
- Updating spread sheets
- Counting and enter bags each week and adjust monthly in our software program
- Use of Postal Machine/Funds/Forms
- Copier/Printer Maintenance Repair and Supplies
- UPS supplies and other forms per requests of building personnel
- Supply and stock all supply for front offices.
- Experience in inventory controls is a plus.