Windsor, United States
almost 2 years ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Aerospace Toolroom Assembler in Windsor, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Aerospace Toolroom Assembler your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Perform skilled bench work to bring complex parts with tight tolerance to customer specifications by sawing, sanding with hand tools and machinery, and adjusting parts, as needed, prior to inspection.
- Drill, rivet and assemble parts to close tolerance.
- Utilize measuring devices to gauge and measure proper specifications and conformity of manufactured parts, as well as determine necessary steps to correct any non-conformance parts processed. Work with engineers, managers, and quality personnel to resolve problems and ensure conformance parts.
- Use and interpret complicated prints, drawings, and process sheets to perform a variety of layouts, as well as complete and sign work orders identifying the operations performed.
- Learn and adhere to required safety standards and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) plus years of manufacturing background, preferably in Aerospace assembly.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand complicated blueprints, engineering drawings and documents and proficient with computer systems.
- Ability to pay exceptional attention to detail and have the capacity to handle multiple tasks effectively under deadline pressures while following direction and completing assignments accurately and on time.
- Proficient computer systems skills.
- Ability to operate Drill Press, Riveters and Bridgeport’s.
- Learn to plan and perform difficult work processes.
- Interact and communicate in a professional and effective manner with all level’s employees.
- Schedule and organize time and tasks effectively.
- Ability to work in a challenging and schedule driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
High School or better.
- Duration: 6 months temp to hire.
- Location: Windsor, CT.
- Salary: Open
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.