New Haven, United States
about 1 year ago
The Client is looking for a seasoned, experienced Agent Experience Manager to oversee, manager their Agents.
The Agent Experience Manager leads a multi-disciplinary team of UI/UX, Programmers, Business Analysts, Test Analysts and Scrum and Project Managers in the design, development, configuration and modification of all agent facing tools including the acquisition of packaged solutions as appropriate.
They will help the future of the clients agent tools. The Agent Experience Manager will work with Field Management leaders and other related functions to deliver the design and delivery of high-performing user experiences for agent tools, websites, and more. Their leadership guides the design of complex experiences from concept to execution, resulting in high-quality visual and interactive elements that deliver a seamless agent experience resulting in increased sales, agent satisfaction, and renewals.
A successful Agent Experience Manager sees things as experiences, not apps, and embodies Lean UX thinking, accountability, collaboration, and Agent advocacy.
- Manager the staff and operations for assigned area, including resource management; hiring recommendations, performance appraisals including developing and monitoring performance standards, succession planning, and all related employment issues. Ensures adherence to company policy.
- Train or provide appropriate training and development for employees; provide direction, coach, provide feedback and support, counsel and motivates employees. Foster a positive, supportive, and fun work environment while providing opportunity for team members to try new roles and take on new responsibilities.
- Work closely with customers to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Coordinate requirements solicitation, functional requirements definition, systems analysis, design, development and support activities through direct and indirect reports.
- Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and their possible application to the business.
- Use customer centric approaches for choosing courses of action or developing appropriate solutions.
- Apply an MVP mindset to solving problems and negotiating deliverables.
- Coordinate feasibility studies for software and system products under consideration for purchase, and give advice based on findings.
- Ensure that all components of the solutions integrate effectively into the overall Agent experience.
- Advocate for users, imparting day-to-day, strategic design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, technology, content, and business goals.
- Act as the point of contact for business to escalate issues related to your portfolio.
- Ensure projects are executed with full adherence to enterprise project management practices by participating in formal and informal training and tracking and reporting key metrics.
- Monitor project progress, timelines and budget. Identify, highlight and manage risk appropriately.
- Ensure that projects are delivered within expected scope, time, and resourcing.
- Foster a positive, supportive, and fun work environment while providing opportunity for team members to try new roles and take on new responsibilities.
- Communicate with department management, Scrum masters, team members and business groups on issues and the status of work planned and completed.
- Create and present reports as requested.
- On-Call and after hours work may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advocates for Sales users, imparting day-to-day, strategic design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, technology, content, and business goals.
- Prepares, organizes, and completes design project tasks of various scopes and complexity effectively and efficiently while managing priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development and implementation of software solutions.
- Proven experience leading and managing technology teams in the delivery of business outcomes.
- Demonstrates strong experience in functional and technical analysis and design.
- Proven track record of leading, managing and developing high performing teams.
- Possesses a full range of application management, strategic management, business process improvement, financial management, strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Understands, explains and presents complex ideas to audiences at all levels in a persuasive and convincing manner.
- Has a broad and deep business knowledge, including the activities and practices of other organizations.
- Has a deep understanding of the insurance industry and the implications of emerging technologies for the wider business environment.
- Knowledgeable of web and mobile ready UI/UX best practices.
- Ability to work with a Solution Architect on development of a future forward digital ecosystem.
- Ability to work with UI/UX resources in establishing iconic customer experiences.
- Ability to lead change effectively.
System and Technical Knowledge
- Technical understanding of digital platforms leveraged in a sales cycle, CRM , marketing automation.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau a plus, nice to have.
Education: BS or BA with emphasis in computer science, information systems or business administration.