Trumbull, United States
about 2 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Analyst Financial Planning & Analysis your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The Analyst FP&A will be responsible for the reporting of assigned Business Segment (specifically including Medical Device). You will assist with global financial analysis, working collaboratively with a range of cross-functional partners to enable strategic decision-making. You possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth company. One of the main responsibilities includes establishing business planning process to measure performance. Keeping accurate records to help modify existing processes, create budgets, forecasts at regular intervals, and monthly analysis.
· Perform monthly financial reporting, including creation of new reports, variance analysis and reconciliations
· Assist accounting with month-end close reports by providing context to FP&A variances.
· Create financial models and analysis of financial and operational metrics to evaluate and direct business performance
· Assist in the preparation and compilation of the periodic forecasts and budget processes.
· Support management ad hoc projects and analysis
· Performs additional duties or assignments as directed by management
· Act within scope of authority consistent with company objectives, guidelines, policies and practices
· B.S. Degree in Accounting/Finance
· Ability to work independently
· Accuracy and detail oriented
· Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the Accounting/Finance functions with ability to work with multiple ERP and financial reporting systems. Experience with financial analysis of international entities
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically excel.
Strong communication skills.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Trumbull, CT
- Salary: $75-$90K
- Benefits: YES
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.