5 months ago
• Utilization of work instructions, bill of materials, blueprints and schematics to produce zero defect assemblies and/or subassemblies for a variety of mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly operations.
• Following methods and/or sequence of operations, you will perform such tasks as wiring, component installation, kit assembly, inspection.
• Crimping and soldering
• Read and understand electrical/mechanical schematics
• Understand measurements and tolerances
• Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools
• Connect cables, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications
• Work independently from work instructions and on the job training
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
Candidates should possess strong technical and verbal / written communication skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.