Disposables Equipment Assembler Tier 1
- 1st & 2nd Shift
Summary of Position:
The position of Disposables Equipment Assembler Tier 1 is responsible for the execution of a variety of work instructions to produce finished goods for sale. A Disposables Equipment Assembler Tier 1 is an entry level or novice skill level disposable equipment assembler. In addition, a Disposables Equipment Assembler Tier 1 is responsible for the documentation of work performed in production to meet regulatory guidelines for ISO and FDA compliance. A Disposables Equipment Assembler Tier 1 should possess a strong aptitude in mechanical devices, with a thorough knowledge of the operational parameters of the device being produced. A Disposables Equipment Assembler Tier 1 needs to have excellent organizational skills, and must function well in a team environment. Versatility and an ability to adapt well to changes and system improvements is important. Excellent finger and hand dexterity. Willingness to perform duties outside manufacturing. Willing to train others in all aspects of the assembly operation. Demonstrate a positive attitude. Work safely and use good judgment in order be safe.
- Follow written and verbal instructions for the manufacture of equipment
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail in the execution of work instructions, accurately repeating and documenting steps
- Understand procedures to meet ISO and FDA guidelines for compliance.
- Perform activities outside of manufacturing as necessary to assist other departments
- Work in a team environment, with co-workers, engineers, etc. to meet company objectives
- Provide training to others as necessary
- Adapt to changes in procedures, revisions, updates, and system improvements
- Provide technical support to R&D, CAPA, and Complaint system activities
- Cross-train to be fully qualified in all production & manufacturing activities
- Understand company policies, Quality System, and its documentation requirements, to meet FDA compliance.