Nashua, United States
over 3 years ago
- Assemble electromechanical and/or electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering and/or production documentation.
- Assemble and connect wire harnesses
- Torque and document hardware per specification
- Crimp terminals to wire cables
- Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
- Draw or modify diagrams to clarify fabrication details
- Effective interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills and abilities
- Motivated individual, fast learner, and capable of working independently
- Must have aptitude to become solder certified to J-STD-001
- Must have knowledge of prototype, assembly drawings and blueprint reading.