North Andover, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor by performing inspection, repair and/or rebuild of machine components such as fill guns.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Assists in monitoring of quality of work output and maintenance procedures.
- Assists in conducting operations so as to meet established cost standards for use of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Follows instructions in the most efficient use of tools, machines and materials.
- Maintains a neat and orderly working area and assists other departments in the cleanliness and organization of working areas when projects overlap other department areas.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
General knowledge of Maintenance.
1-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge of basic hand tools