Monroe, United States
over 1 year ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Assembler in Monroe, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Basic Function of the Job:
Complete all phases of semiconductor equipment assembly per standard operating procedures. Recommend improvements to new and existing programs, documentation, fixturing and processes. Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment. Communicate effectively to optimize Quality, Safety and Efficiency.
Metrology: Must be skilled in the use of hand and electronic gauging (inspection less than .0001 inches) and other electronic equipment
- Experience with manufacturing process improvement initiatives
- Related experience in precision assembly environment
- 3 or more years of experience in a technical assembly role desired
- Experience with precision measurement methods and systems
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and process procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and procedures closely while offering suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Experience with networked PC based computer system (spreadsheets, Email, MRP systems)
- Bond and assemble small semiconductor components and assemblies.
- Clean and inspect components and assemblies.
- Evaluate procedures and recommend changes or modifications for efficiency and adaptability to production.
- Perform scheduled inspection of work (including documentation of results) and verify conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
- Confer with engineers, production personnel or others to resolve issues.
- Maintain clean, safe, and orderly work areas.
- Accurate and timely completion and organization of required paperwork
- All other reasonable duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic reading and math skills
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Monroe, CT.
- Pay range is $18-$24, Note: we are really hoping to find someone with a few years of experience and top end.
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: Assembly Technician, 1st, or 2nd shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.