Nashua, United States
5 months ago
- Assemble electromechanical and/or electronic systems, wire harnesses and prototypes according to engineering and/or production documentation.
- Assemble and connect wire harnesses
- Torque and document hardware per specification
- Crimp terminals to wire cables
- Collaborate with engineering and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
- Draw or modify diagrams to clarify fabrication details
- Requires high school/trade school or equivalent.
- Three years of electrical and electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- IPC/WHAA-A-620 certification must have or had.