Trumbull, United States
about 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a GENERAL ASSEMBLER (CONTRACT) for a company in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) GENERAL ASSEMBLER (CONTRACT) your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
To assemble/package finished products using sub-assemblies, parts and fasteners per supplied prints and method sheets.
- Performs various assembly duties in one or more factory work cells.
- Maintains a clean work environment and assist in daily housekeeping as required.
- Follows written Method Sheet procedures on a variety of products.
- Works in acceptable clothing for work cell (may include mandatory uniforms and/or clean room garments).
- Follows direction leader or supervisor.
- Performs additional duties or assignments as required by management.
- Experience in hand assembly on assembly line.
- Knowledge of factory assembly procedures.
- Working knowledge of hand tools.
- Highly accurate and attentive detail.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to read and understand written procedures (in English).
Duration: Contract Temp for 4 months.
Location: Trumbull, CT.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.