Waltham, United States
over 1 year ago
- Performs a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical assemblies, mechanical assemblies using production assembly operations on product components, assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, cable harnessing and assembling units.
- Able to setup and adjust holding tolerances to blueprint specifications; will operate automatic or semi-automatic machines to perform assembly operations.
- Education Requirement: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience Requirements: Typically requires a minimum of 1-2 years of exposure to production environment