Beverly, United States
9 months ago
- Performs a number of complex electro-mechanical assembly tasks
- Component board stuffing, both through-hole and surface mount.
- Assemble modules and subassemblies using approved soldering, wiring/ cabling, connector installation, and bonding
- Top level system integration of pcbas, modules, subassemblies, components and housings.
- De-soldering and rework of failed components on pcbas, modules, and subassemblies.
- Sand Blasting of metals, housings, mechanical parts.
- Chemical cleaning of pcba’s, metals, housings, mechanical parts.
- UV curing of epoxies and conformal coatings
- Vacuum bake out, braze & heat treat oven operations.
- Masking and conformal coating of boards.
- Die and Wire Bonding
- Performs tasks associated with use of process ovens for curing and cleaning of parts.
- Perform rework and repairs of materials including multilevel boards to IPC standards-
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience and a proven track record of excellence in electronics assembly and soldering.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and remain highly organized in a high-volume production environment.
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast paced environment.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and process.
- High School education preferred.