Assembly Operator I
SUMMARY: Assembly Operator must be able to tend to one or more assembly machines. These machines may be manual, semi-automatic or automatic machines. Operator must also be able to perform part specific set-ups.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to understand Engineering Drawings.
- Ability to use precision tools such as calipers, comparator, and a microscope. Ability to work with small parts Ability to use counting scales.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Must have strong communication skills.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 0 - 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.