Assembly Operator II
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY includes the following:
- Perform machine specific set-ups required for part assembly operations from production work orders, and verbal or written instructions/drawings.
- Perform all required inspections to ensure product conformance. Follow quality plan to ensure integrity of product produced.
- Package product as specified in written instructions.
- Notify manager or lead immediately upon discovering non-conforming product. Notify manager or lead immediately of any noticed machine/assembly problems. Perform general housekeeping of the manufacturing area.
- Provide ongoing input to management of potential improvements. Participate in all semi-annual and "cycle count” inventories.
- Ability to understand Engineering Drawings.
- Ability to use precision tools such as calipers, comparator, and a microscope. Ability to work with small parts
- Ability to use counting scales.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions. Basic knowledge of computers.
- Must have strong communication skills.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.