Hampton, United States
19 days ago
Assembly Operator must be able to tend to one or more assembly machines. These machines may be manual, semi-automatic or automatic machines. Operator must also be able to perform part specific set-ups.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY include the following:
- Perform machine specific set-ups required for part assembly operations from production work orders, and verbal or written instructions/drawings.
- Perform all required inspections to ensure product conformance.
- Follow quality plan to ensure integrity of product produced.
- Package product as specified in written instructions.
- Participate in all semi-annual and "cycle count" inventories.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to understand Engineering Drawings.
- Ability to use precision tools such as calipers, comparators, and a microscope.
- Ability to work with small parts
- Ability to use counting scales.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 0 - 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.