North Billerica, United States
over 2 years ago
- Responsible for manufacturing and assembly of mechanical / electro-mechanical products.
- Follows blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met.
- Maintains required records of production and reports any inconsistencies or equipment issues following standard procedures.
- Troubleshoots problems and makes necessary adjustments.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Has gained full proficiency in a broad range of activities related to the job.
- Independently performs a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of related experience.
- Knowledge /exposure to linear rails / read heads, servo motors, use of calipers, verniers, precision type assemblies.