Perform various duties involving making of subassemblies of containers and attachments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work from complex drawings, specifications, charts, route sheets, and written and verbal instructions.
- Use such equipment as holdup fixtures, hand tools, heat treating oven and cart for spheres, sand blast cabinet, digital weight scales, various testing equipment and fixtures.
- Working with compressed gas, up to 2,900 PSI.
- Perform various operations in making subassemblies and final assemblies of valves and assemblies of various sizes and shapes of containers.
- Use equipment such as single/multi-drill presses, lathes, and related fixtures to drill material, including, brass, metal, stainless steel etc.
- Perform various internal cleaning and leak-testing operations using numerous liquids and gases under varying pressures, some very high.
- Maintain necessary records including, but not limited to, safety inspections, internal quality inspections and daily performance metrics.